Tsao Foundation officially launched the 18-month long study on "Financial Security of Older Women: Perspectives from Southeast Asia". More.
Hua Mei Training Academy also provides training to the public to empower ageing in place. We conduct courses on self-care to equip the public with the knowledge to take better care of themselves.
Our upcoming courses include:
1. Successful Ageing - Be a Happier Senior! 幸福乐龄系列 - 快乐乐龄方程式 (Mandarin)
2. Successful Ageing - Harmonious Intergenerational Relationship 幸福乐龄系列 - 和谐家庭 (Mandarin)
3. Stay Well and Age Successfully 幸福乐龄的养身法 (Mandarin)
4. Successful Ageing - Financial Planning for Retirement 幸福乐龄系列 - 财务健康 (Mandarin)
5. Self-care for Caregivers 看护者：自我关爱 (Mandarin)
National Silver Academy (NSA) funding is available for eligible participants.
Mon to Fri: 8.30am-6.00pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday
and public holidays.
298 Tiong Bahru Road
#15-01/06 Central Plaza
T: 6593 9558 (Hotline)
M: 8733 0194 (The Learning Room)
ERF No. 199302114W
(31/10/2017 to 30/10/2023)