The ComSA Learning Room provides comprehensive training to assist mature adults in achieving mastery in self-care and successful ageing. Check out our new courses here!
We know that age is just a number – how well we are is not determined by our age in calendar years. But to make the best use of our longer lives – the average lifespan in Singapore being 82 years – we must take charge of how we live proactively.
The ComSA Learning Room provides comprehensive training to assist mature adults in achieving mastery in self-care and successful ageing.
As a participant in the Learning Room, the first thing you will map out is a guide on which areas most warrant your attention. Your learning journey is thus personalised to your interests and needs.
The Learning Room courses and service are ideal for anyone who is:
The Learning Room will provide interactive, engaging and quality training in:
- 辛福乐龄的养身法 (March and April 2018)
- Manage Your Stress With Mindfulness (March and April 2018)
- 正念压力管理工作坊 (March and April 2018)
- Letting Go & Celebrating Life (April 2018)
- Stay Well & Age Successfully (May 2018)
- Harmonious Intergenerational Relationship (May and June 2018)
- 与大自然同步 (May 2018)
- 书法手工艺 (April, May, June 2018)
- 幸福乐龄的财务健康 (April, May 2018)
- 欢庆人生工作坊 (May 2018)
- 艺术人生 (April, May 2018)
- 选择快乐 – 乐龄情绪管理工作坊(June 2018)
- 通过艺术探索我的人生旅程 (April, May 2018)