Tsao Foundation partners Ngee Ann Polytechnic to launch first Specialist Diploma in Community Gerontology Nursing. Click here for more info
To equip learners who are already working or wishing to enter a Senior Services organisation with essential skills and knowledge to
support and manage the administration and operations of eldercare organisations.
Who should attend
Participants who have a heart for our elders and would like to contribute to the administration and operations of the eldercare organisations. They may pursue a career in community hospitals, nursing homes or eldercare organisations as Wellness Coordinators, Finance & Admin Executives, Eldercare & Programme Officers, Fund-Raising Executives or Programme Executive.
GCE ’A’ level or ESS WPL 5.
1. Maintain Legal and Ethical Behaviour throughout the Organisation
2. Integrate Professional Common Processes in Senior Services
3. Design, Source and Adapt Resources to Motivate Client Participation
4. Manage and Implement Workplace Information Systems
5. Undertake Management of Volunteers
6. Provide and Maintain a Safe Environment
7. Develop, Implement and Evaluate Services and Programmes
8. Implement Programmes to address the Total Wellbeing of Senior Services’ Clients
9. Motivate Clients to Accept and Participate in Services and Programmes
10. Research Current Trends to bridge Service Gaps and Implement New Services
11. Communicate with others Effectively
12. Manage Effective Workplace Relationships
13. Support the Organisation’s Finances and Accounts
14. Coordinate Fundraising
15. Manage Challenging Behaviours
16. Work with Clients with Dementia
17. Provide Quality Case Work
18. Manage Multi Disciplinary Professionals and Stakeholders
Date: 29th May to 27th October (17th Intake)
Day: Monday to Friday
Time: 8.45 a.m. to 5.45 p.m.
Fee: S$3,564 (Singapore Citizen/PR*) / S$11,880 (Foreigner)
*WDA funding support (70%) is available for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
Fee is subjected to prevailing 7% GST.
This course is offered under the Community and Social Services WSQ Framework and it includes written and oral assessment.
Ms Casey at 6593 9546
Click here to download PDF for more information.