Tsao Foundation's annual report on 2016 is here. Thank you to all partners and friends for another successful year of enabling opportunities in health, welbeing and fulfilment in our society of longer lives.
To equip learners who are already working or wishing to enter a Senior Services organisation with essential skills and knowledge to
support and manage the administration and operations of eldercare organisations.
Who should attend
Participants who have a heart for our elders and would like to provide administrative support in the eldercare sector. They may
pursue a career in community hospitals, nursing homes, day care centres, senior activity centres or eldercare organisations as
Programme Co-ordinators or Centre Supervisors.
GCE ’O’ level or ESS WPL 4.
1. Apply a Legal and Ethical Framework
2. Fulfill Programme Administration Requirements
3. Provide Quality Case Work
4. Incorporate Advanced Common Processes in Senior Services
5. Support Interventions to Facilitate Independent Living for Specific and Complicated Disorders
6. Apply and Supervise Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Policies and Procedures
7. Provide, Supervise and Monitor Services and Programmes for Clients
8. Liaise and Work with Others Services to Achieve Optimal Client Outcomes
9. Manage Workplace Relationships Effectively
10. Manage Multi-Disciplinary Professional and Stakeholders
11. Manage Challenging Behaviours
12. Work with Clients with Dementia
13. Advocate for Clients
14. Develop Innovative Programmes
Date: 5th October to 31st January 2018 (26th Intake)
Day: Monday to Friday
Time: 8.45 a.m. to 5.45 p.m.
Fee: S$924 (Singapore Citizen/PR*) / S$9,240 (Foreigner)
*WDA funding support (90%) is available for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
Fee is subjected to prevailing 7% GST.
This course is offered underthe Community and Social Services WSQ Framework and it includes written and oral
Ms Iza at 6593 9554
Click here to download PDF for more information.